The New EvilProxy Service Lets All Hackers Use Advanced Phishing Tactics: A Simple Definition
With the amount of data breaches and cyberattacks increasing each year, it’s important for users to be extra cautious when viewing their emails. With all of these threats, it’s no surprise that phishing scams are also becoming more common. However, not everyone is as tech-savvy as others and many people fall victim to phishing scams every day.
A new service called EvilProxy is making this problem even worse by allowing anyone with an internet connection to create a simple phishing page without any advanced coding knowledge required. In this blog post, we’ll go over what an Evil Proxy service is, how you can use your own custom Phishing page, the pros and cons of using one and much more.
What Is An EvilProxy Service ?
An EvilProxy Service is a website that lets you create your own custom Phishing page and send fake emails from any email address you’d like. When you create your Phishing page, you have full control over the design and content of your fake emails. This makes your Phishing page look just like the brands that you’re impersonating. With most EvilProxy services, you can choose to host your Phishing page on either a custom domain or a subdomain. Domain hosting is more reliable, but subdomains are more common.
How Does An EvilProxy Work ?
If you choose to host your Phishing page on a custom domain, you must own that domain or have permission from the owner to use it. If you choose to host your Phishing page on a subdomain, you can use a domain that you already own or a free subdomain that comes with your EvilProxy service.
When you create your Phishing page, you can input your desired URL and the service will automatically redirect your page to it. You can also input any name you’d like your Phishing page to go by. This name will appear in your email footer and other pages on your website.
Why Use An Evil Proxy Service ?
There are many reasons why someone would choose to use an EvilProxy service. You might be a company employee who wants to test the security of your company’s email servers by sending fake emails to your co-workers. Or you might be a marketer who wants to see how many customers fall for your company’s Phishing emails. You could also be a curious student who wants to test how many of your classmates fall for your fake emails.
And the list goes on. One thing is for sure, you can use an EvilProxy service for malicious purposes. However, you can also use it for good purposes. You can use it to test the security of your own organization’s email servers by sending fake emails to your colleagues. Or you can send fake emails to your friends to test their digital security knowledge.
The Pros Of Using An Evil Proxy Service
- You Can Test Your Organization’s Digital Security - As mentioned above, you can use an EvilProxy service to test your organization’s digital security by sending fake emails to your colleagues. You can also use it to test your organization’s physical security by sending fake letters to your office.
- You Can Test How Well Your Friends/Colleagues Know Their Online Security
- You can use an EvilProxy service to test your friends’ and colleagues’ knowledge of online security. You can also use it to see if your loved ones know how to stay safe when they’re online.
- You Can Test How Well Your Family Members Know Their Online Security
- You can use an EvilProxy service to test how well your family members know their online security. This can be especially important if anyone in your family is younger than 18.
The Cons Of Using An Evil Proxy Service
- You Can Create A Malicious Phishing Page - While using an EvilProxy service can be beneficial for everyone, it’s also possible for someone to create a malicious Phishing page using the same service. Therefore, you should always be careful about what you create.
- You Can Spam People With Your Fake Emails - While you can use an EvilProxy service to send fake emails to your friends and colleagues, you can also use it to spam people with your fake emails. This is illegal, so you should be careful not to abuse your powers.
- You Can Create A Fake Website/Login Page - While you can use an EvilProxy service to send fake emails to your friends and colleagues, you can also create a fake website or login page. This is illegal, so you should only do it for good purposes.
A lot of people fall victim to phishing scams each year. With an EvilProxy service, you can create a malicious Phishing page and send fake emails to people from any company you’d like. In order to stay safe, always check the URL of the website you’re visiting and only click on links from trusted sources. By educating yourself and protecting yourself online, you can prevent yourself from becoming a victim of a phishing scam.
You can also use an EvilProxy service to test your organization’s digital security by sending fake emails to your colleagues. Now that you know what an EvilProxy service is and how it works, it's time to create your own custom Phishing page. You can do this with a free EvilProxy service online and start sending fake emails to people. While the help is effectively advanced on different clearnet and dull web hacking gatherings, the administrators vet the clients, so a few forthcoming purchasers are possible dismissed.
As indicated by Resecurity, the installment for the help is organized exclusively on Telegram. When the store is made, the client gains admittance to the entrance facilitated in the onion organization (TOR). Resecurity's trial of the stage affirmed that EvilProxy likewise offers VM, against investigation, and hostile to bot insurance to sift through invalid or undesirable guests on the phishing locales facilitated by the stage.